1. price escalation
بالا رفتن (یا بالا بردن) قیمتها
2. A further escalation of the crisis now seems inevitable.
3. The reorganization has led to a dramatic escalation in costs.
4. The US military wants to avoid the graduated escalation that marked the Vietnam War.
5. The threat of nuclear escalation remains.
6. It's difficult to explain the recent escalation in/of violent crime.
7. None can afford an escalation of subsidies on agriculture exports.
8. Instead of escalation, Clinton's preferred tactic had been to scale back the patrols to avoid clashes.
9. Controlled escalation, if required, and dominance over the threat, if necessary, were the guiding precepts.
10. All are agreed that this escalation of the 36-year-long civil war will mean a marked increase in deaths.
11. The risks of an escalation to nuclear war were small.
12. htm:escalation(escalationname). receivers% is bound to the escalation receivers of the escalation with the specified name in the scope of the current task instance.
13. A fix price contract with escalation.
14. Usually this is the result of confrontational escalation.
15. Neediness is an escalation of desire at a critical juncture in the relationship or in its pursuit.