1. The surrounding mountains make the city difficult to evacuate.
2. Helicopters were used to evacuate people from their homes.
3. British and American warships are standing by to evacuate their citizens if necessary.
4. They were planning to evacuate the seventy American officials still in the country.
5. The order was given to evacuate.
6. The French military is preparing to evacuate women and children of expatriate families.
7. Army helicopters tried to evacuate the injured.
8. Employees were urged to evacuate their offices immediately.
9. Tell them you intend to evacuate the children.
10. Officials ordered the residents to evacuate.
11. They agreed on how to evacuate the civilians from the island.
12. Chinook helicopters from Odiham were ready to evacuate casualties and to move troops to the forward areas.
13. The instruction to evacuate the buildings came as a complete surprise.
14. This would force the military to evacuate.
15. Feigning fatigue, we urge a baffled party to evacuate before the witching hour.