1. exalted with joy, the mother hugged her lost child
مادر فرزند گمشدهی خود را با قلبی سرشار از شعف درآغوش گرفت.
2. he exalted his own relatives to higher positions
او خویشاوندان خود را به منصبهای بالاتر رساند.
3. virulence exalted by addition of sugar to the culture
ویشناکی که با افزودن شکر تسریع شده بود
4. those who died for god shall be exalted above all others
آنان که در راه خدا مردند از دیگران مرتبهی والاتری خواهند داشت.
5. The manager exalted many of his friends.
6. She was exalted to the position of president.
7. He was exalted to the postion of a general manager of the company.
8. She found him an exalted sinecure as a Fellow of the Library of Congress.
9. You're moving in very exalted circles!
10. I felt exalted and newly alive.
11. But in death, every wally shall be exalted.
12. Black-and-white pictures that are closer to exalted family snapshots than art photography open the exhibition.
13. Volcker may have had exalted credentials as a central banker, but he was not deemed politically safe enough by Ronald Reagan.
14. The captain's love remains on this exalted plane throughout scenes of action in which idealism is not always satisfactorily integrated.