1. they used torture to extort information from him
آنان برای گرفتن اطلاعات،او را شکنجه میدادند.
2. Police have not so far been able to extort a confession from the people accused of the bombing.
3. How can you extort the meaning from the word ?
4. The police used torture to extort a confession from him.
5. But he can not extort blessings here.
6. There isn't the money left in Deptford to extort.
7. They go to any length to extort wealth and want to become rich by any means.
8. Both extort large sums of money from mines they control.
9. The blackmailer tried to extort a large sum of money from him.
10. For years hehasmanaged to extort cash, oil and other goodiesforthen quietening down, only to behave evenmorethreateningly next time.
11. How valuable is a confession extorted under such circumstances? Why does Michael extort it?
12. The police used torture to extort a confession from me.
13. Criminal groups have used such information to extort sensitive information from employees in the past.
14. She did at last extort from her father an acknowledgment that the horses were engaged.