1. FEMA says it'll replace the locks.
2. It is run by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
3. And FEMA - the Federal Emergency Management Agency - is working closely with emergency responders on the ground. . .
4. The bill attempts to address some of the problems plaguing the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), sharply criticized in the wake of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
5. FEMA leaders are getting an earful from Congress.
6. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) publishes maps that designate Special Flood Hazard Areas delineated by a Base Flood Elevation (BFE).
7. Poor countries don't have asafety net like the Federal Emergency Management Agency (fema) in the UnitedStates: They can barely meet ongoing social service needs.
8. FEMA will be in control over all local governments.
9. FEMA has pre - positioned supplies and equipment in key areas ready to move when storms strike.
10. But according to internal documents, FEMA lawyers discouraged officials from actually pursuing those reports.
11. To applies SPC tools and P - FEMA to make sure process stability.
12. Of them are males and 6 are fema - les, with the average age of 2 8 years.
13. A 1989 FEMA brochure entitled " Are You Prepared? "
14. The director of FEMA says the agency is ready for the Atlantic hurricane season.