• woods, area of land covered with trees
• plant trees, plant woods
• a forest is a large area where trees grow close together.
• a forest of tall, narrow objects is a group of them standing or sticking upright.
• type of tree that grows in the woods or forest
• type of trees growing in woods or a forest
• wild animals that live in forests
ben shemen forest
• forest between ramallah and jerusalem (israel)
• region in the south-western germany which is mountainous and forested
• forest north of paris (france)
• forest that is packed tightly together with trees
• legendary forest, forest that only exists in imagination
• english soccer club
old growth forest
• (ecology) forest that contains large old trees and has not been disturbed by humans, forest that has grown naturally for centuries (subject to environmental protection)
• forest in which the tree trunks have turned to stone as a result of heavily mineral-laden water
• jungle, ancient forest which has not been changed by man
• thick jungle area located where there is a heavy amount of rainfall
tropical rain forest• jungle, primeval fore ...