1. A fee simple estate may be either legal or equitable in nature.
2. An estate in fee simple is the most common interest a person can hold in land.
3. This padlock is held in fee simple.
4. In the descent of estates in fee simple conditional, only the lineal descendants were admitted.
5. A fee simple implies absolute ownership of the land.
6. An interest in real estate for an infinite period of time (fee simple) or an indefinite time (life estate).
7. The cooperative society owns the land and building in fee simple and you, as a cooperative member or shareholder, have the exclusive right to occupy your particular unit.
8. There are two main types of freehold estates: estates on fee simple and life estates.
9. Appellant objected to the court's holding that his interest in the disputed tract of land was a fee simple determinable.