• high body temperature; disease characterized by high body temperature; tension, excitement
• cause to develop a fever; excite, cause tension
• if you have a fever, your temperature is higher than usual because you are ill.
• a fever is also extreme excitement or agitation.
• if something is at fever pitch, it is characterized by a state of extreme excitement.
black water fever
• severe form of malaria found mostly in the tropics and characterized by dark colored urine
• infection which causes inflammation of the brain
• infectious disease characterized by a high fever and pain in the muscles and joints (occurs in tropic regions such as india, egypt, and the west indies), dengue
• typhus fever
deer fly fever
• rabbit fever, tularemia, bacterial disease in animals which can be transmitted to humans by insects or by handling infected animals (symptoms include fever)
• typhoid fever, severe contagious disease which is caused due to bacteria in the small intestine caused by salmonella typhi
had a fever
• came down with a fever, suffered from a fever (abnormally increased body temperature)
• allergy to some kinds of pollen that appear in the springtime
• hay fever is an allergy to pollen and grass which makes some people sneeze a lot.
hemorrhagic fever• any of many diseases characterized by sudden attack of high fever and chills and by hemorrhage of capillaries ...