1. The low incidence of early ventricular fibrillation is probably due to a more gradual opening of the vessel than was once thought.
2. Curtin etal reported ventricular fibrillation in a 42-year-old woman within 3 min of injection, thought to have been induced by vasospasm.
3. In over 80% there is ventricular fibrillation, which carries a high chance of survival given early defibrillation.
4. Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation is usually done with complex technique and long time of radiation, and radioprotection can not be overlooked thereby.
5. Alendronate; Raloxifene; Atrial fibrillation; Stroke; acute myocardial infarction.
6. The spontaneous activities such as fibrillation and positive sharp wave could be observed when myopathic patients held their breath.
7. Atrial fibrillation and sinus tachycardia may worsen hemodynamic change and heart function.
8. Severe arrhythmias can trigger atrial fibrillation or ventricular fibrillation.
9. There were higher incidences of atrial fibrillation, hypokalemia, and headache in the levosimendan group.
10. I ordered drugs for ventricular fibrillation and requested that electrical paddles be readied.
11. Objective Investigate the effects of atrial fibrillation on the cerebral infraction prognosis.
12. Survivors of sudden cardiac death: a rational approach to evaluation and therapy of patients surviving ventricular fibrillation.
13. Quantitative Pathological Study of Right Atrium Myocardium in Patients with Sustained Atrial Fibrillation and Rheumatic Disease.
14. Conclusion: Xin An Di Bi Ji is ideal in preventing atrial fibrillation.
15. The immediate reversal of the cardiac arrhythmia after epinephrine administration in this case suggests a direct relationship between the atrial fibrillation and the anaphylactic response.