1. Firmware can be programmed to enable dialogue between Unix applications and the communications front-end processor.
2. Firmware upgrades can also be done remotely or with a floppy disk.
3. Firmware download and debugging online was the work of the serial interface C program.
4. The system firmware program consists of the single-chip control program, the interrupt program and USB communication program, etc.
5. Software contains firmware design ( pretreatment ), driver and PC application program.
6. Chapter three discusses the firmware design of USB-GPIB-B controller.
7. Firmware program was also compiled and downloaded to EEPROM by I2C.
8. Firmware design for the boundary-scan tester.
9. Which version of the 5 firmware should I use?
10. The fifth chapter describes the design of USB firmware for EZ - USB chip.
11. Structured modular microprogramming is an important base for firmware engineering.
12. It works with supporting software and firmware to prevent unauthorized access to a notebook computer.
13. Electrical connection, data processing, firmware program design are also explained in detail. And design of USB drive and application in PC are simply illustrated.
14. Thus, the system firmware read-only storage can be conveniently updated and maintained.