1. a flaring resort hotel
هتل توریستی پر زرق و برق
2. She felt all her old resentment flaring up.
3. I turned to Jacky, my nostrils flaring in disgust.
4. A vulgar flaring paper adorned the walls.
5. Mind that gun,it's flaring back.
6. In the light of the flaring sconce the girl could see the scar quite clearly.
7. Resler was on the stick, flaring toward the top of a grassy hill.
8. The singer, her darker side flaring up, demanded that Ruth give up her other clients and become her personal manager.
9. They had lit a torch which was flaring and smoking in an iron bracket.
10. Dad was flaring his nostrils and giving him a wild stare.
11. Then a flaring swish as its propellant ignited, accelerating it helter-skelter accumulating redoubtable kinetic energy.
12. A nose wrinkle, with nostrils flaring backwards: betrays annoyance or disgust.
13. He hit the flaring log such a hefty thwack that it broke in two.
14. The tenement reared up, a coaly silhouette flaring red, from the steep bank below them.