1. It's exhibitionism to flaunt wealth so blatantly.
2. The banquet gave the chef a chance to flaunt his talents.
3. He's very rich, but he doesn't like to flaunt his wealth or waste his money.
4. They do not flaunt political commitments.
5. If you've got it, flaunt it!
6. While the rich could flaunt their wealth the numerous urban poor lived in a state of penury.
7. My view is, if you've got it, flaunt it!
8. Flaunt the new fragrances: Feminite de Bois by Shiseido is alluringly woody.
9. It certainly was a curious experience to flaunt one's religion in the face of London.
10. And I suppose you have not chosen to flaunt yourself as an heiress in society.
11. Job screeners later said Roscoe, 5 seemed to flaunt his lack of technical knowledge.
12. She doesn't flaunt the dextrous dazzle of Sylvie Guillem, nor does she move with the reckless physicality of Darcey Bussell.
13. Flaunt your age and you must not have much longer to live.
14. He's got a lot of money but he doesn't flaunt it.
15. Don't worry about what other people think! As my grandmother always used to say, 'if you've got it, flaunt it'!