1. a flickering flame
2. the flickering eyelids of the sleeping child
پلکهای لرزان کودک در حال خواب
3. The needle was flickering around the 80 mark.
4. The lights flickering ahead of her merged together.
5. She could still see the light flickering behind her closed lids.
6. They sat around the campfire, watching the flickering flames .
7. The crisp autumn wind is flickering away.
8. A gust of wind blew the flickering candle out.
9. As the flickering tongue scooped inside her shallow navel, so she felt gentle hands squeezing her pliant gourds.
10. Like pebbles underwater, flickering with the light.
11. Inside, under flickering rushlight, on a long wooden table scrubbed to whiteness, were the first trays of crusty bread.
12. Even in the dim, flickering light cast by the fire Guy saw all the colour wash out of her face.
13. Flickering beams of dim light came with it, caressing the machinery which shielded their source from direct view.
14. One crooked little shadow, flickering across stones and scrubland, made rapid progress for a quarter of a mile or so.
15. They seemed to glow in the flickering green-gold gold light, as if embraced by a holy nimbus.