1. the fluent style of sa'di
سبک شیوای سعدی
2. her poetry's fluent and youthful style
سبک روان و پرحرارت اشعار او
3. but he is not fluent in french
ولی در فرانسه روان نیست.
4. if you have a b. a. in english, people will assume that you are fluent in english
اگر لیسانسیهی انگلیسی هستی مردم خواهند پنداشت که در انگلیسی روان هستی.
5. She studied eight foreign languages but is fluent in only six of them.
6. She is fluent in five languages.
7. 'Can he speak German?' 'Yes, he's fluent. '
8. She was fluent in English, French, and German.
9. Our tour leaders are all fluent in English.
10. She's fluent in French.
11. She rose with the fluent movement of an athlete.
12. It happened/chanced that she spoke fluent Swahili.
13. She happened/chanced to speak fluent Swahili.
14. The successful candidate will be fluent in French and German.
15. It takes constant effort to become fluent in a language.
16. She's fluent in French and English and has a working knowledge of Spanish.