1. Other neighbourhoods in the city offer foodies a choice of Chinese, Portuguese or Greek food.
2. Michael Caine is an avid foodie who owns a string of restaurants.
3. It is also a satisfying behind-the-scenes tour for foodies, full of compelling characters and anecdotes.
4. To be in the ranks of the Foodie Fascists is, quite frankly, the living end.
5. "If you're going to a foodie town, a restaurant that's pricey for dinner will have the same master chef for all the meals," says Teri Gault, CEO and founder of TheGroceryGame. com.
6. Any true foodie has at least tried Thai food once, and the best Thai cuisine in the world can be found in the bustling metropolis of Bangkok.
7. For a real foodie adventure, check out Brooklyn Fare (brooklyn fare. com), a bodega turned high-end restaurant where the chef turns out nightly tasting menus inside his glass-enclosed kitchen.
8. As a bit of a foodie, all of these lessons were absolutely enlightening.
9. Foodie tourism has a new player: Vermont and its artisan cheese makers.
10. Foodie View : A recipe website that incorporates restaurant reviews, search from major blog recipes and a healthy dose of food porn photography.
11. I am not a foodie, an organicist or a fresh produce fanatic.
12. Fruitarian, vegan or raw foodie? If you have wondered what the difference is, then the Meveg Congress, opening today, might be the thing for you.
13. Another foodie waiting activity is to carry a packet of mixed nuts (check for allergies) or even, different colored or shaped candy and let your toddler sort them before proceeding to eat them.
14. Of course, as a foodie, I can't shake this "try everything once" mentality.