• game in which players must cross into the end zone holding an oval ball or kick the ball through two upright posts; soccer (british); rugby (british)
• oval ball used in north american football; oval ball used in rugby; round ball used in soccer
• football is a game played between two teams of eleven players who kick a ball around a field in an attempt to score goals.
• in the united states, football is a game played between two teams of eleven players who carry the ball in their hands or throw it to each other in an attempt to score goals that are called touchdowns.
• a football is the large ball which is used in the game of football.
• organization responsible for official american football activity; organization responsible for official soccer activity
• place where american football practice and games take place; place where soccer practice and games take place
football club of basel
• football team of the city of basel (city in northwestern switzerland), fcb
• one who instructs players in the sport of american football; one who instructs players in the sport of soccer
• person who is enthusiastic about the sport of american football; soccer fan, person who is enthusiastic about the sport of soccer
• field on which american football is played; grassy expanse on which the sport of soccer is played
• american football match; competitive game of soccer
• american football match; competitive game of soccer ...