1. I'll come back to the land of my forebears.
2. One of his forebears could have won the support of Wilfrid.
3. Like their forebears, they chose subjects to illustrate the many facets of village life.
4. But in the land of my forebears, women sit around and wait for their men.
5. He was correct in so far as our forebears were piteously shattered but quite wrong in thinking that they could be subjugated.
6. My forebears hardly knew what went on outside their small feudal society.
7. His realism was not the realism of his forebears.
8. People not only had more than their forebears; they also had revolutionary new products.
9. Karlin relates the oppressive anti-Semitism his forebears endured in a vague, almost elliptical style with dips into the stream of consciousness.
10. Indeed the habits of our civilised forebears at work and play would not always stand up to the scrutiny of the modern conscience.
11. The fillings are as generous as their Stateside forebears and the rye bread has a nice, chewy texture.
12. I had much ado to forebear laughing.
13. He was a good man, but always forebear his wrath and complaint.
14. Moderation: Avoid extremes. Forebear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.