1. during those formative childhood years
طی آن سالهای شکلدهندهی (دیسبخش) کودکی
2. He exposed his children to music throughout their formative years.
3. Parents have the greatest formative effect on their children's behaviour.
4. The most formative period of life is childhood.
5. She spent her formative years in Africa.
6. She was born in Spain but spent her formative years in Italy.
7. International politics were a formative influence on the British labour movement.
8. The Marines were a formative experience for Bernie.
9. Emphasis was on formative evaluation in connection with the educational process in a specific undergraduate course.
10. Childhood provides a vital formative stage for development.
11. In the formative stages of Peace Corps development, there were ample reasons for this imbalance.
12. Formative assessment seeks to serve pupils' interests by helping teachers teach more effectively.
13. The formative years of a genius are a perennially fascinating and tantalising subject.
14. I learned a great deal during that formative period about what made people tick and one saw what life was really like.