• encourage, nurture, promote; raise, act as an adoptive family; care for
• entrusted to the care of, receiving parental care from someone unrelated by blood
• foster parents are people who officially take a child into their family for a period of time, without becoming the child's legal parents. the child is referred to as their foster child.
• if you foster children, you take them into your family for a period of time, without becoming their legal parents.
• if you foster a feeling, activity, or idea, you help it to develop.
• brother who was raised in a family but not related by birth
• child raised by someone other than their biological parents
• adoptive family
• one who takes the place of a biological father in raising a child
• encourage expectation, sustain faith, foster anticipation
• woman who takes the place of a biological mother in raising a child
• woman or man who takes the place of a biological parent in raising a child, foster mother or father
• adoptive parents, parents who care for a child that is not their own
• sister who was raised in a family but not related by birth
• cultivate ability, encourage the development of skills
jodie foster• (born 1962) united states actress who won two academy awards as best actress (one for her rol ...