1. The fovea is the area of maximum visual resolution ( but NOT maximum sensitivity ).
2. To provide image anatomy basis of the olfactory fovea for the anterior basicranial surgery.
3. The fovea has only cones, and the blind spot or papilla has no receptors.
4. Conclusion:These data on the olfactory fovea would benefit reduce the complication of endoscopic sinus surgery and anterior basicranial surgery.
5. The center of the fovea appears bright red because it is surrounded by a milky halo.
6. Vision acuity, fovea thickness and CNV leakage before and after treatment were analyzed.
7. Pay attention to the fight of fovea and fear.
8. Conclusion central fovea of the RVO fellow eyes was functionally impaired.
9. The discovery of a somatosensory fovea in the star-nosed mole suggests that this organizational scheme is a general evolutionary solution to constructing a high-resolution sensory system.
10. Vision is much more acute at the fovea than at other portions of the retina.
11. Visual systems with a fovea are the most familiar, but auditory systems can have an acoustic fovea as well, as has been elegantly demonstrated by Nobuo Suga of Washington University in mustached bats.
12. Because of the atrophy at the fovea, central vision begins to be lost.
13. In most fovea, the depth decreased and the thickness increased.
14. When the fresh retina was dissected under dim red light, the fovea was usually visible as a dark spot.