• any of a number of tailless amphibians with smooth skin and long hind legs for jumping; decorative fastening on a coat or jacket with a button and a loop; elastic horny substance in the sole of a horse's foot; (derogatory slang) french person
• hunt frogs, catch frogs
• a frog is a small creature with smooth, often green skin, big eyes, and long back legs which it uses for jumping. many frogs live near water.
• if you have a frog in your throat, you cannot speak properly because your throat is partly blocked by mucus; an informal expression.
frog in the throat
• hoarseness, huskiness (of a voice or other sounds)
• type of a swimming kick; swimming breaststroke kick performed with the knees turned outward and the legs separated and then brought together
• legs of a frog; dish made of the cooked legs of a frog (considered a culinary delicacy)
• carrying a noisy and wild prisoner with his face downwards by his four limbs
• if you are frog-marched somewhere, you are forced to walk there by two people, each holding one of your arms.
• device used to secure a bayonet to a belt (part of a military uniform)
kermit the frog
• green frog puppet which was one of the main muppet characters created by jim hensen
• frog that lives in trees