1. some frustrated poets become teachers
برخی از شاعران سرخورده معلم ادبیات میشوند.
2. heavy snow frustrated our plans
برف سنگین نقشههای ما را نقش بر آب کرد.
3. the strike frustrated the government's efforts toward increasing production
اعتصاب،کوششهای دولت در زیاد کردن تولید را بی اثر کرد.
4. He frustrated his enemies in their plans.
5. His apathy just made her even more frustrated.
6. This failure leaves the child depressed and frustrated.
7. The police frustrated the bandit's attempt to rob the bank.
8. He felt extremely frustrated when things went against him.
9. He was frustrated in his ambition.
10. It's very easy to get frustrated in this job.
11. She felt increasingly frustrated by her inability to demonstrate her ideas.
12. I was frustrated by my apparent lack of progress when I started the violin.
13. Students become frustrated with learning verbs parrot fashion.
14. Douglas plays a frustrated American everyman who suddenly loses control under the pressure of daily life.
15. The government has deliberately frustrated his efforts to gain work permits for his foreign staff.