• amount of money set aside for a specific purpose; supply
• finance, supply with money; allocate or set aside financial sums; extend a short-term obligation
• funds are amounts of money that are available for spending.
• a fund is an amount of money that is collected for a particular purpose.
• if you have a fund of something, you have a lot of it.
• to fund something means to provide money for it.
• rate of return on an investment in a trust fund
• social event held for the purpose of collecting monetary contributions; person employed to raise money
• gathering donations, fund-driving, collecting money
• fund-raising is the activity of collecting money for a particular purpose.
• amount of money set aside to cover expenses in the event of an accident
• a benevolent fund is an amount of money that is used to help members of a particular group of people when they are in need.
• financial fund which donates money to the needy
• savings account which a business maintains in order to make compensation payments
• sum of money set aside in case of an emergency
• fund from which sums of money are given
• government fund that supplements the pay of army reserve soldiers
government fund• fund set up by the government to finance various causes ...