1. our fusion will insure our survival
همبستگی ما بقای ما را تضمین خواهد کرد.
2. the fusion of copper and zinc to produce brass
همگدازش مس و روی برای ساختن برنج
3. the fusion of two political parties
به هم پیوستن دو حزب سیاسی
4. Brass is formed by the fusion of copper and zinc.
5. His final reform was the fusion of regular and reserve forces.
6. The movie displayed a perfect fusion of image and sound.
7. Her songs are a sublime fusion of pop and Brazilian music.
8. Nuclear fusion is the Holy Grail of energy production.
9. Sustained nuclear fusion is the holy grail of the power industry.
10. This alloy is formed by the fusion of two types of metal.
11. Their music is described as 'an explosive fusion of Latin American and modern jazz rhythms'.
12. Her work is a fusion of several different styles.
13. The first published indications of fusion research appeared in 195
14. What was gained in fusion was a sense of wholeness more pleasurable than the feelings of fragmentation that preceded it.
15. It was based on a fusion of the commitment to full employment and a desire to promote consumer choice.
16. There could be a sudden breakthrough in nuclear fusion or the cost equation of photo-electric energy.