2. Groups of hunters and gatherers used to roam Europe.
3. Farmers grow only a few crops, while gatherers pick from a vast range of wild plants.
4. As food gatherers and child minders, women would have communicated with words.
5. As hunters and gatherers in the symbolic realm, nobody does it better.
6. The benefit for the gatherers - the parasites of the system- is self evident.
7. In addition, most hunter - gatherer societies today have a panoply of deities.
8. They recorded the weight of the mushrooms each gatherer collected and where they visited.
9. For I am like the gatherer of summer fruit, like the gleaner of the vintage, when there are no grapes to eat, none of the early figs I crave.
10. Women in the hunter - gatherer societies are more likely to give birth to daughters because _____.
11. Increasingly and unintentionally, the papacy assumed the odium of tax gatherer on behalf of the king.
12. In addition, the migration from rural areas to the cities has robbed the region of many of its truffle gatherers.
13. Internet users fall into two camps, the information providers and the information gatherers.
14. In this scenario, man became the hunter, woman the gatherer.
15. Two main streams developed; the hunter became herdsman and the gatherer became agriculturalist.