1. They fled because they feared retribution for the genocide.
2. They have alleged that acts of genocide and torture were carried out.
3. The military leaders were accused of genocide.
4. Refugees gave accounts of the mass genocide.
5. They've launched a campaign of genocide against the immigrants.
6. Genocide is a war crime.
7. The only word that applies is genocide.
8. A Polish refugee coined the term "genocide" to describe attempts to kill an entire group of people.
9. Was it genocide or economic imperialism that led to their disappearance?
10. He is charged with 20 war crimes, including genocide and crimes against humanity.
11. Forcibly settling the Jarawa would be tantamount to genocide, leading to them being wiped out.
12. He is charged with genocide and crimes against humanity.
13. Six others were acquitted of genocide and the remaining two were given prison sentences for the lesser crime of negligence of duty.
14. The Rwandan genocide was a human tragedy on a scale rarely seen in recent history.
15. He is accused of genocide and other crimes during the war fought after Bosnia-Herzegovina declared its independence.