• achromatic color between black and white (also gray)
• make grey; turn grey (mainly referring to hair)
• of the color grey; having grey hair; dark or gloomy; dull, uninteresting; indeterminate, unclear (also gray)
• something that is grey is the colour of ashes or of clouds on a rainy day.
• if someone is going grey, their hair is becoming grey.
• if someone looks grey, they look pale and ill.
• you can describe someone or something as grey if you consider that they are rather boring and unattractive, and very similar to other people or things.
• if the weather is grey, the sky is very cloudy and the light is dull.
• see also greying.
• vague realm or area, ambiguous field; area that is forbidden to cross; dangerous area
• a grey area is an aspect of something that people are not sure how to deal with because it is not clearly defined or because there is not enough information about it.
• banner that is colored grey
• franciscan friar
• hair turned grey or white with age
• having hair which has turned grey or white with age
• neural tissue of the brain and spinal cord containing both nerve fibers and nerve cell bodies
• monk belonging to a benedictine order
blue and the grey
• both union army (who wore blue uniforms) and confederate army (who wore grey uniforms) in the civil war
• iron-grey hair is a dark grey colour.
pearl grey• someth ...