1. Her toes went gangrenous.
2. The wound was badly gangrenous by the time they arrived.
3. When the clinical watch of deep caries is existing easy as phlogistic as dental pulp of sex of dental pulp hyperaemia, chronic closedown, dental pulp is necrotic (gangrenous) interblend confuse.
4. Gallbladder volvulus with a gangrenous change was the definite diagnosis following a celiotomy. Cholecystectomy was performed smoothly.
5. If a man gangrenous foot would you have patience with anyone who hesitated to amputate it?
6. Exploratory laparotomy showed ileo - ileal intussusception with gangrenous change.
7. Our path is to talk away from the gangrenous boundary.
8. Juvenile gangrenous vasculitis of the scrotum: Is it a variant of pyoderma gangrenosum?
9. It's horrible to lose a gangrenous arm, but that is sometimes the precondition for recovery.
10. The toe developed an abscess, which later turned gangrenous, but Lully refused to have it amputated. The gangrene spread and killed the stubborn musician.
11. That gangrenous finger had to be taken off.
12. Li's arm gangrenous after being crushed in the rubble.
13. Gallbladder volvulus a gangrenous change was the definite diagnosis following a celiotomy . Cholecystectomy was performed smoothly.