1. This morning we caught our first glimpse of the beautiful shoreline.
امروز صبح اولین نظر را به ساحل زیبا انداختیم
2. One glimpse of the very feminine vision was enough to tell Romeo that he loved Juliet.
یک نظر اجمالی به آن تصویر زنانه، کافی بود که "رومئو" بداند که شیفته "ژولیت" است
3. The tall shrubs kept us from getting a glimpse of the new people who inhabited the beach house.
بوته های بلند مانع دید ما از افراد جدیدی شد که در خانه ساحلی ساکن بودند
4. i had a glimpse of her and then she disappeared in the crowd
در یک آن او را دیدم و سپس در جمعیت ناپدید شد.
5. to catch a glimpse of
نظر اجمالی افکندن به،برای لحظهای دیدن
6. We only had a fleeting glimpse of the sun all day.
7. I caught a glimpse of our new neighbor.
8. Below us you could glimpse the rooftops of a few small villages.
9. I caught a momentary glimpse of them.
10. Fans crowded the street outside waiting for a glimpse of their hero.
11. The girls caught only a fleeting glimpse of the driver.
12. He caught a glimpse of her in the crowd.
13. The programme gives us a rare glimpse of a great artist at work.
14. He took a quick glimpse at the map.
15. He caught a glimpse of his former lover in the theatre last night.
16. I only caught a glimpse of the thief, so I can't really describe him.
17. We got just a brief glimpse of the car as it rushed by.
18. She catches a glimpse of a car in the distance.
19. Necks were strained for a glimpse of the stranger.