1. A great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up.
2. Lots of people don't bother to go through a marriage ceremony these days.
3. He had to go through the usual rigmarole of signing legal papers in order to complete the business deal.
4. Sometimes I go through those nights where music is my only friend.
5. Go through the arch and follow the path.
6. Four teams will go through to the semi-final.
7. Shunt your suitcases,let me go through.
8. Go through the double doors and turn left.
9. Foods which go through a factory process lose much of their colour, flavour and texture.
10. You can't just go through the checkout without paying!
11. If you have nothing to declare, go through the green channel.
12. The sofa will only go through the door sideways.
13. Go through your shopping list with a critical eye for foods with a high fat content.
14. Cars are not allowed to go through the city centre.
15. She watched her parents go through an acrimonious divorce.