1. The project executing and controlling technology is the grantee of the success in product development.
2. Eclipse expert and National Geographic grantee Jay Pasachoff, Field Memorial Professor at Williams College in Massachusetts, was on Easter Island to witness his 51st solar eclipse.
3. Freedom, non-crime supposition and right grantee are the basic ideas.
4. We are specifying a grantee type of U (for user; the alternative is G for group) and a grantee value of USER (referring to the special register that specifies the run-time authorization ID).
5. A grantee type (GTYPE) of 'U' means that the grantee (the account that holds the privilege) is a user account.
6. Figure 11 shows that -grant grantee(public) is added in Additional options, which gives execute privileges on the packages to the public.
7. A breakdown by assessing grantee price of RMB for 57 5
8. Blacksmiths Malodor confidently said:"I grantee that every hammer I make can be the best axe ". Finally the carpenter got a very good axe-------better than ever.
9. The grantee shall demolish and remove in time such technological equipment as required by the grant contract.
10. Grantee ensures that grant funds under this award will be used in compliance with all applicable antiterrorist financing and asset control laws, regulations, rules, and executive orders.
11. The grantee approve for the entering, passing and crossing of any kind of pipelines laid by the government for public use.
12. The borrower is referred to as the grantee.
13. A description of first 26 grantee programs can be found here.
14. A GTYPE value of 'G' means that the grantee is a group account.
15. The contract itself provided notice of the risks, and the grantee still contracted.