1. It take courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.
2. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
3. All plants like to grow up toward the sunlight.
4. I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.
5. All plants like to grow up towards the sunlight.
6. 't think that when people grow up, they will become morebroad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's theleast. And then be a simple man.
7. Love makes man grow up or sink down.
8. He wants his children to grow up in his adopted homeland.
9. New cities grow up into desert.
10. We do not wish her to grow up dumb like the average doll.
11. Children grow up with a mixture of character traits from both sides of their family.
12. Kate was in a hurry to grow up, eager for knowledge and experience.
13. In its natural habitat, the hibiscus will grow up to 25ft.
14. My daughter is in such a hurry to grow up.
15. Naturally enough, she wanted her child to grow up fit and strong.