1. Fairness, rather than efficiency, is the guiding principle.
2. She was inexperienced and needed a guiding hand .
3. I believe there's some force guiding us-call it God, destiny or fate.
4. Local tribesmen earn their living guiding travellers across the mountains.
5. Perhaps they need the guiding hand of a firm father figure.
6. Equality of opportunity has been the government's guiding principle in its education reforms.
7. My mother, whose guiding principle in life was doing right, had a far greater influence on me.
8. Eddie was his hero, his guiding light.
9. He really needed a guiding hand.
10. She was a guiding spirit in primary education.
11. Precision instruments are used to help pilots in guiding their aircraft.
12. He took her arm, gently guiding her.
13. In both theories, however, the guiding vision and uniting theme remains a fidelity to the liberal ideal of individual autonomy.
14. Although controversies still abound, there are some guiding principles for the conduct of daily schooling.
15. The dean himself was incredible in guiding me through some hard times.