• of human beings, of people
• person, human being
• human means relating to or concerning people.
• if you call feelings, errors, or people human, you mean that they are, or have, weaknesses which are typical of people rather than machines.
• you can refer to people as humans when you are comparing them with animals or machines.
• person, human
• a human being is a man, woman, or child.
• wall of people
• study of the influence of work conditions on job effectiveness; profession which deals with bringing groups of people and/or machines to a more efficient and effective performance
• mistake made by a person (as opposed to a malfunction by a machine)
• skin and muscle of the human body
• activity and processes of human beings
human genome project
• international research effort to identify sequence and map all genes in human dna (began in 1990 and is expected to be completed in 2003)
human immunodeficiency virus
• virus transmitted through bodily fluids which weakens the immune system and causes aids (incurable disease)
• matter of interest or concern to the populace
human interest story
• news story covering little known but admirable people or activities
• human beings, mankind, human race
human maturity• human adulthood, st ...