1. Haberdashers and provision merchants were to be granted a few houses.
2. He became a haberdasher and Merchant Adventurer, growing rich on the cloth export trade to Antwerp.
3. The suit also names the 49ers' chief haberdasher and hair hat, Carmen Policy.
4. A failed haberdasher before going into politics, Truman seemed overwhelmed by the job.
5. The handsome delight of haberdashers succeeded.
6. HABERDASHER. Here is the cap your worship did bespeak .
7. The haberdasher presented a cap, saying, " Here is the cap your worship bespoke. "
8. The haberdasher presented a cap.