1. Attention to detail is the hallmark of a fine craftsman.
2. One hallmark of a good politician is his ability to influence people.
3. Clear expression is the hallmark of good writing.
4. Their performance did not bear the hallmark of European champions.
5. It's a technique that has become the hallmark of Amber Films.
6. Simplicity is a hallmark of this design.
7. Relationships are the hallmark of the mature person. Brian Tracy
8. In what would become a hallmark of the next dozen years, the Legislature was seldom able to act on major issues.
9. Waste became a hallmark of consumerism.
10. Flexibility within the classroom, the hallmark of the gifted teacher, must find a place in far more of our schools.
11. Even Hallmark is selling bath gels and scented soaps with their cards, for goodness' sakes.
12. Many said the special effects, a hallmark of director Steven Spielberg, were amazing.
13. The hallmark of the industrial revolution has been the slow replacement of the unskilled by the skilled.
14. A duty to describe is the moral hallmark of the new novel.
15. Clog dancing is a hallmark of Appalachian culture.