1. The situation needs to be handled with the utmost care.
2. Men in liquor must be handled differently.
3. You have to admire the way he handled the situation.
4. I handled most of the paperwork.
5. He handled the situation like an old pro .
6. Compensation for lost or damaged mail will be handled by the postal service.
7. All our customer orders are handled by computer.
8. This matter has been handled very badly.
9. Klein handled the situation in a masterful way.
10. The sale was handled by Adams Commercial.
11. He had never handled a weapon before.
12. The incident should have been handled with more tact by the police.
13. She handled the crisis with total assurance.
14. Graphics are especially well handled in the book.
15. The speaker was roughly handled by the mob.