1. Your mother would have a fit if she knew you'd been drinking!
2. If your mother finds out about this, she'll have a fit.
3. Your mother would have a fit if she knew you were here.
4. He'd have a fit if he knew what we were up to!
5. Mom's going to have a fit when she sees what you've done.
6. It's very common for new mothers to have a fit of the blues after giving birth.
7. Little girl have a fit, a mad wail.
8. Jerome will have a fit when he learns that he lost the election.
9. That little girl seems to have a fit of the sulks.
10. Will Mrs Winterton have a fit if we add one more to the guest list at this late stage?
11. I am only a little late. do not have a fit about it.
12. Your mother would have a fit if she could see you now.
13. If I suddenly swanned out of the bathroom in satin, Nick would have a fit.
14. If the hicks back home could see me in this rig, they'd have a fit!