• freedom from disease; well-being (physical or mental)
• your health is the condition of your body.
• health is a state in which you are fit and well.
• when you drink to someone's health or drink their health, you drink as a sign of wishing them health and happiness.
• the health of an organization or system is the success that it has and the fact that it is working well.
• a country's health care system or organization involves everything, for example, hospitals, nurses, and doctors, that are supposed to help keep people healthy, or look after them and try to make them well again if they become ill.
health care provider
• one who provides medical or nursing treatment; person who helps in identifying illness or disability
health care reform
• passage and/or amendment of laws pertaining to health care and health insurance
health care system
• health services, extensive system providing medical services for a given population
• a health centre is a building in which several doctors in a particular district have offices where their patients can visit them.
• establishment providing means to improve fitness and health (exercise equipment, pool, sauna, massage, etc.)
• food thought to be very healthful (i.e. food grown with natural fertilizers and free of additives)
• health foods are natural foods without artificial ingredients which people buy because they consider them to be good for them.
health fund• monies allocated toward health related projects and institutions; health ca ...