1. world hegemony
جهان چیری،چیرگی بر جهان
2. The final key to Europe's world hegemony was her military superiority.
3. The three nations competed for regional hegemony.
4. The result was either docile acquiescence to the hegemony of bourgeois culture or schizophrenia.
5. The historical legacy of this hegemony continues to have a profound influence on the contemporary political landscape.
6. The meanest kids appreciated his hegemony and stuck to him like magnets on a refrigerator.
7. This is diplomatic language for joint hegemony and a proposed sellout of the Peloponnesian League.
8. So effective was hegemony around the poor law that it continued throughout the preindustrial period and the period of rapid growth.
9. Executive hegemony is also facilitated by institutional arrangements that combine, rather than separate, the legislative and executive branches.
10. It fights for its own hegemony in literature; wherever it triumphs, the older genres go into decline.
11. Hegemony evolves in an extensive but temporary form, equilibrium is only relative.
12. Britain, France, the United States and Japan all aspired to hegemony after the end of World War I.
13. Without this continuing endorsement Gloucester could not have maintained so wide a hegemony.
14. The State exercises coercion, but civil society performs the function of maintaining hegemony, or domination by consent.