• events of the past; written narrative of past events
• you can refer to the events of the past as history.
• history is also the study of the past.
• a history is a description of the important events that have happened in a particular subject.
• someone's history is a set of facts or a particular fact that is known about their past.
• see also natural history.
• books containing a record of past events
history of cinema
• annals of filmmaking, history of the movie industry, annals of motion picture history
history of the jewish people
• story of the events of israel and her people from ancient to modern times
history of zionism
• development of zionism, history of the movement that sought to establish the jewish homeland in palestine
history repeats itself
• events or patterns of behavior occur over and over again
• one who teaches the events of the past, one who teaches on the subject of history
• history of times long past; something that is no longer a main issue, something that is no longer important or relevant
• study of the development of art and architecture over time
• tale of the history and details leading up to a certain event
• someone's case history is the record of past events or problems that have affected them; a formal expression.
• modern history, history of this era
employment history ...