1. holistic health care
2. My doctor takes a holistic approach to disease.
3. Ecological problems usually require holistic solutions.
4. She took her son to holistic and psychic healers.
5. The second axiom of holistic medicine is that each person is unique and each program must be individualized.
6. We are developing a holistic model of nursing care directly based on Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
7. The philosophy of homeopathy is based on the holistic idea that the mental and physical realms are inseparable.
8. The course aims to develop in students a holistic approach to design.
9. That can not be promised here, though a holistic perspective is taken on literary stylistics in addressing science fiction.
10. They give a more holistic understanding than resources such as reference manuals, which emphasize syntax and rules.
11. Holistic aromatherapy, in common with other holistic therapies, demands a great deal of commitment from yourself.
12. The various techniques within the holistic orientation bear witness that the bodymind is a balanced system of energy.
13. Also it promotes that holistic sense of the whole of life's experience being brought into harmony, including the discords.
14. As another example of its long-standing holistic view of quality management, Motorola has extended this same focus to its non-manufacturing areas.