1. The two liquids homogenized in the blender.
2. Even Brussels bureaucrats can't homogenize national cultures and tastes.
3. The industrial trades are now being homogenized, and it is a general trend.
4. The personnel of the state apparatus have become homogenized into a distinct social group whose backgrounds have become increasingly similar.
5. Homogenized milk has been mechanically treated to break fat globules into minute particles and disperse them throughout the milk.
6. The American landscape is being homogenized by malls and fast-food restaurants.
7. I'm against a homogenized society, because I want the cream to rise. Robert Frost
8. Other methods of genetic purification can homogenize a DNA sequence.
9. Evaporated milk is sterilized homogenized milk that has been reduced in volume by about 60 percent loss of water.
10. In larger cities, ties to the land are less important and homogenizing influences have a greater impact.
11. In effect, the networks became homogenized as anchors and reporters switched call letters.
12. Everything sized up, homogenized and evaluated before you even see it.
13. Data warehouse ( DW ) can homogenize isomeric data and has a complex analysis function.
14. Distributive mixing is empolyed to homogenize the polymer melt . Distributive mixing relis on high polymer strain rates.
15. The treatment may homogenize, densify microstructure, and further more improve the surface corrosion resistance.