1. The most normal and the most perfect human being is the one who most thoroughly addresses himself to the activity of his best powers,gives himself most thoroughly to the world around him,flings himself out into the midst of humanity,and is so preoccu pied by his own beneficent reaction on the world that he is practically unconscious of a sep arate existence. . .
2. It is possible to learn more of a human being in one minute of love than in months of observation.
3. Everything ought to be beautiful in a human being: face, dress, soul and idea.
4. Physical perfection in a human being is exceedingly rare.
5. Everything ought to be beautiful in a human being: face, and dress, and soul, and ideas.
6. Every human being has the right to freedom from oppression.
7. The tree takes the shape of a human being.
8. Who was the first human being in space/the first to go into space?
9. He didn't really believe that any human being could read another's mind.
10. No human being on the face of the earth could do anything worse than what he did.
11. That is no way to treat another human being.
12. It does not belong to a mere fallible human being to question the ways of divine providence.
13. How long can a human being go without sleep?
14. It's not a thing, Beauchamp. It's a human being!