1. Hypertrophy Increase in size when referring to skin cells.
2. The relationship that hypertrophy of left heart waist, room lacks.
3. Croaker tender due to hypertrophy, can make a variety of dishes.
4. Methods 42 cases with benign prostatic hypertrophy combining detrusor amyotonia were divided into two groups at random.
5. Hypertrophy of the pharyngeal tonsils is called adenoids.
6. In concentric hypertrophy the ventricular geometry changed to be spheric, the velocities of the middle and apical segments tended to be equal.
7. Left ventricular hypertrophy is a frequent type of end-organ damage in hypertensive children after transplantation (50-80%).
8. Objective To observe the clinical features of congenital hypertrophy of retinal pigment epithelium ( CHRPE ).
9. Prostatitis, hypertrophy of the prostate, orchitis, premature ejaculation, impotent.
10. Many patients habitually use one or two sites and develop hard subcutaneous plaques or disfiguring insulin hypertrophy.
11. The entry of larval trichonemes into the lumina of the tubular glands generally provokes an inflammatory response together with marked goblet cell hypertrophy.
12. The use of state posts as a source of patronage and control was reflected in the hypertrophy of the state enterprise bureaucracy.
13. Objective To observe the reversing effect of extended release felodipine tablet on left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) in hyper tension.
14. Methods:Trans-oral adenoidectomy under monitoring endoscope was carried out using Stryker-powered handpiece in 124 cases with adenoid hypertrophy .
15. AIM: To study the atrophy and apoptosis effect of flutamide (Flu) and 2 hydroxyflutamide (HF) on the benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) of rats.