1. We apologise unreservedly for any imputation of incorrect behaviour by Mr Taylor.
2. I could not rest under the imputation.
3. He denied the imputation.
4. The imputation of such benefits raises a number of issues, including the correct identification of the beneficiaries.
5. In most cases the imputation system ensures that nil and net earnings are the same.
6. It is shown that the proposed mean imputation estimators are asymptoyically normal.
7. The objective imputation theory is the fashion of study in German academy of criminal law.
8. It, moreover, avoids all imputation of monism, and the manner in which it conceives of immanence harmonizes excellently with Catholic teaching.
9. A imputation method based on Mahalanobis distance was proposed to estimate missing values in the gene expression data.
10. Analysing the core imputation vector set may instruct the decision makers in the lower level to form coalitions for making larger profits.
11. In China, the system of imputation tenets is blamable liability principle and unblamable liability principle, and understanding blame is the particular situation of blamable liability principle.
12. A diversified imputation system taking into consideration fault, danger, implications and injurious acts is an open and hierarchical system.
13. I'm quite willing to accept the imputation.
14. I cannot rest under an imputation.
15. The emergence and development of imputation theory result from that in many cases causal theory can not be given for the results attributable to the full argument.