1. an in-depth study
2. an in-depth study of shakespeare's sonnets
بررسی عمیق غزلیات شکسپیر
3. The oil well extended several hundreds of feet in depth.
4. I studied phonology in depth at university.
5. I haven't looked at the report in depth yet.
6. We will discuss these three areas in depth.
7. After a day discussing these issues in depth, we are geared for action.
8. One of the most difficult problems in depth interviewing is that of establishing a rapport between respondent and interviewer.
9. Robert Kee, current affairs experience in depth.
10. The Diploma gives a choice of studying in depth three out of ten subjects.
11. The core material covers the syllabus in depth, and can be exploited in different ways with different types of class.
12. Long-term training in depth may be carried out in many different ways, depending on the character and means of the aspirant.
13. It is discussed in depth further on in this section and should be studied.
14. Most people feel somehow embarrassed talking about it in depth.
15. And the short story is studied in depth in school and college.