1. to invoke aid
استدعای کمک کردن
2. to invoke article three of the u. n. charter
بند سوم اساسنامهی سازمان ملل را پیش کشیدن
3. Police can invoke the law of trespass to regulate access to these places.
4. The UN threatened to invoke economic sanctions if the talks were broken off.
5. Their sacred dance is performed to invoke ancient gods.
6. This command will invoke the HELP system.
7. The program can also invoke your favourite bitmap editor as soon as a screen is captured.
8. The governors of one school said they might invoke opting-out procedure to avoid the school's becoming co-educational.
9. In order to invoke the rule against prior restraint, the defendant must state on affidavit his intention to justify the allegation.
10. In practice it has never had to invoke this law.
11. One need not invoke the authority of the law over the defamer to justify such action.
12. I could not help her directly but only invoke the greatest power we eagles have.
13. You invoke the basic, primeval instincts inherent in all animals.
14. Both he and Wilkins were able to invoke past precedent for their concepts of biblical accommodation.
15. Both sides invoke their devotion to children.