1. Swedenburg, Ted. "Islamic Hip-Hop and Islamophobia. " In Global Noise. pp. 57-8
2. One hopes that even the Islamophobia will not be a winner in the long run.
3. "A growing anti-establishment sentiment and increasing Islamophobia has seen anti-immigrant populist political parties increase their influence, " Biswas noted.
4. In reality, it's just a form of Islamophobia.
5. To link Islamophobia, hostile anti-elite views to violent acts I think is wrong.
6. For the first time in the history of the EU, the EUMC issued an official report about Islamophobia in Europe.
7. In Syracuse, as in countless other communities, 9/11 set off a phenomenon that may seem counterintuitive in an era of increasingly vocal Islamophobia.
8. In some Western countries, Islam is the fastest - growing religion - and this is accompanied by rising Islamophobia.
9. The report listed the anti-Muslim incidents in Europe in general and pointed out that the UK is the only state that issued an official report about Islamophobia.
10. A study by academics at Glasgow University found that 49% of white Scots showed some degree of Islamophobia (fears about national identity or economic resentment), compared with 63% of English whites.
11. The UN began the "Unlearning Intolerance" series in 2004 with discussions of anti-Semitism and Islamophobia, and has continued the program with lectures and seminars since then.