• climbing vine having smooth evergreen leaves and dark berries
• ivy is a plant that grows up walls and trees.
• group of colleges and universities in the united states that are known for their academic excellence (harvard, brown, cornell, yale, princeton, university of pennsylvania, dartmouth, columbia)
• the ivy league is a group of eight important universities in the eastern part of the united states.
• test detonation of the first hydrogen bomb in 1952
• climbing plant found in north america (contains an irritating oil which often results in a rash when touched)